Saturday, July 23, 2011

art time!

So my fabulous husband has swooped up my son for their new saturday afternoon routine of daddy son time so i can actually make progress on my art.  now that i am done with full time summer camp art teaching he will also be attending to the wee one mornings when he come home from work (3rd shift sucks) so i can get to work! THANK YOU MOLLY for your fabulous suggestion! I love the idea of play/ prison. Talk about idle time on hands to play-- and make felt balls. my first wholesale order of felt should be comming in next week! I have done some serious reading and am updating my reading list- which for some reason does not seem to be comming up on my blog as visible. so i will also post it here: 1. Children at Play: an American History, by chudacoff 2. there are no children here by kotlowttz 3. childhood and society by erikson 4 becoming animal an earthly cosomology by david abram 4. the evolution of childhood by konner 5. last child in the woods by louv ( one of my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment