Monday, June 18, 2012

So here is a look at what i have been doing for the last few weeks... The roof is killing me. i spend between 7 and 10 hours a day on it and it has taken me 9 days of working like this to get one half of it done.... i am now almost done with the second half and can not wait to be finished with this roof buisness. it has actually taken me longer to roof this house than it took my father and Jeff to roof our real house!!! That took two weekends at about 8 hours a day.
 this is NOT including the yarn dying/ drying which takes another day and a half. Oh the joy!

My intern giving the dyed yarn a head start drying. This is the most action my hairdryer sees in a year.

dyed yarn drying outside

the roof shingles take FOREVER to do

oval window embroidered 

my real door!

cutie pie in house

interior of houes

Finally  a good use for all those art books...

No comments:

Post a Comment